Increase the Speed of your Website Today!
We can help you increase your website speed and performance. Improving the speed of your website will mean that your visitors are happier with your website and that it is a pleasure to browse – this in turn leads to higher conversion rates and more sales for you.
Increasing the speed of your website will:
- Increase conversion rates – faster sites are considered more trust worthy by visitors
- Increase your customer satisfaction as your website is faster to browse
- Increase search engine standing – Google is has been pressing hard recently to decrease page load times and is one of the 200+ signals they use to measure a siteâ€™s usefulness
- Decrease the overall load on your server as it will help alleviate bottlenecks allowing you to serve more customers before having to upgrade your server infrastructure
As you can see, website speed is important and is now even a ranking factor in Google search results, so it is more important today than it was a couple of years ago!
Here are a few statistics for you to bear in mind:-
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less [Source 1]
- 57% of visitors will abandon a page that takes three seconds or more [Source 2]
- Scientific research suggests that users are willing to wait up to 2 seconds without any visual feedback – after which they will abandon your site [Source 3]
- Your slow loading website is simply costing you money [Source 4]