Bespoke (in-house developed)
Site Description:A site built to showcase the creative side of the author – featuring his own fiction and units for the tabletop war game Warhammer 40,000.
- Image optimisation & compressionWe optimised all the images on the website and compressed them to obtain the lowest file sizes for each image without any appreciable loss of visual quality.
- Configure Caching HeadersWe enabled and configured caching headers on static resources with an appropriate future date to ensure that the static resources are cached from visit to visit to increase page render times on subsequent visits.
- HTML source optimisationWe re-ordered the HTML source code and made modifications to the nessecary CSS changes so that critical elements are loaded and displayed first. We also moved the scripts down to the bottom of the body tag to ensure that scripts do not block the page render.
- Bespoke CMS CacheWe wrote a bespoke CMS based cache to increase page render times by not having to dynamically generate infrequently changing content on each page visit.
- Server TweaksWe performed several server tweaks such as reducing the installed PHP modules to just that which are needed for the website and removed unnessecary services running on the server.
The site is not only faster now but is more pleasurable to browse.
If you want to realise similiar website performance gains for your website, then we can help you.
Payment is safe and secure because we offer PayPal as our means of payment.
And just in case you need further assistance, our responsive staff are always on hand to help via email and LiveChat so we can answer any questions you may have.