Our White Label Services
We are able to offer completely bespoke, white label services to your existing (or potential) web design and development clients â€“ so you can bring in our experience and knowledge into your company without the associated costs of recruitment and the continual expense hiring full time staff.
You literally pay for what you use of our services.
What Can I Get?
- On-going consultation service available with your developers (either charged as quarterly hour increments or as a "package" where you pay for our consultation services over a period time
- Fully bespoke quotes on a "Pay As You Go" basis although Service Contracts are available for those that wish to use us frequently
- Access to our experienced knowledgeable consultants and web developers
- Guaranteed response times (either 24 hour, 8 hour, 3 hour, 2 hour or 1 hour contracts available)
What Are The Benefits For My Company?
The main benefits to your company are:-
- Your able to offer website speed optimisation services to your existing or new customers, priced at a competitive price point
- Access to our knowledgeable consultants whom have experience across all web disciplines from design through to development (and not just website speed!)
- Reduced rates from ourselves for on-going or continual work based on volume of orders (depending on how much work you need us to do)
- Outsourcing the smaller development and design tasks to ourselves so your in-house staff can work on the larger projects
- Completely white-label service â€“ we can use an email address provided by you to communicate with your clients on your behalf or through a point of contact with your company
We are flexible in our payment terms and billing methods â€“ with "pay as you go" billing available (billed in 15 minute or 1 hour intervals). We can also offer package deals for specific services should you require a fixed price that suits your budget and that of your clients.
We can even offer "pay later" services where we will ask a nominal deposit (of 25% – 50% of the final sum) prior to starting work so you can try our services before you buy.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started, simply fill out the form above and we will reply within 4 working hours with our reply for further information and/or a quote.